Hey there! I was nominated by Emily @ Embuhlee liest for this award. Thanks Emmy!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
I couldn’t fit all of my pictures into one collage, so they’re separated into two. One’s a bit more ‘serious’ and one’s a bit more ‘nerdy’.
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- The Orang-utan Librarian
- Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads
- Jess @ JBelkBooks
- Arria @ Fujinsei
As usual, if you’ve already been nominated and don’t wish to post again, or just don’t want to participate, that’s perfectly fine, of course! :)