I want to thank Analee from BookSnacks for nominating me for this award! Like Analee, this is the first time I’ve ever been nominated for an award before, so I really appreciate it! Please check out her blog! (:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Myself:
1. I’ve never seen Star Wars. I’m ashamed, but I do plan on watching the movies sometime this year. Well, that’s my goal anyway…
2. I roleplayed on GaiaOnline for…quite a number of years. Beginning back in 2007 or 2008 I believe. That’s where I met some of my very close online friends. However, I haven’t been active for the past couple of years.
3. I love love LOVE dogs. I have ever since I was little. Whenever I saw one I would point and shout, “DOGGY!” I still do that occasionally…
4. Spider-Man is my all-time favorite comic book hero.
5. I think Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of the greatest shows ever.
6. I buy a calendar every year. My current one is called ‘Hot Guys & Baby Animals’. I saw it in a store and was joking about it, then one of my guy friends actually bought it for me for Christmas. I display it proudly.
7. I’ve beaten three of The Legend of Zelda games, including: Twilight Princess, The Wind Waker, and A Link Between Worlds. I played Four Swords Adventures with some of my friends, but never beat it. I’m currently playing Ocarina of Time and I also recently bought Majora’s Mask.
- Embuhlee liest
- Nicole’s Nine Cents
- Becca and Books
- Anne-thology of Books
- Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Books
- Big City Bookworm
- What’s She Reading?
I’m not following many blogs at the moment, so I don’t have 15, but those are the ones I am currently following. Feel free to decline the offer to participate.
Thanks again, Analee! I feel so special! xD